Yesterday we went to the A's vs. Toronto game. Will and I had purchased some tickets from his co-worker for below face value (thank goodness, because they are horrible this season). It turned out to be a beautiful day in Oakland, despite the cloudly weather we drove through. We sat between third base and the home plate, 21 rows back. They were perfect seats, and the season ticket holders next to us were hilarious. I think two of the girls went to Cal Poly, but I didn't have the nerve to ask... maybe I will next time. They are all season ticket holders for the home weekend games. Luckily, Will and I only purchased 3 games total. So we have two left, the Fireworks Night in September and A's vs. Angel's game in October. Will thinks I am going to wear red to the Angel's game - I just might have to if the A's continue playing like the way they did yesterday (jk lover!). As you can tell, the A's lost... but we still had a great time. We had only been to one other game this season and the last game was a night game - so it was a nice change up to go to another day game.
Again, below are some pictures from the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment