Panda Mammy, you did awesome!!!! I’m so glad that we were able to see you perform. It was a pleasure meeting your parents and seeing Roy again, too! I can’t wait to watch you in your next production. ~ Panda Express
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Thoroughly Modern Millie
Last night, Will and I picked up my Mom from the airport and went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill (my Mom’s favorite restaurant) in El Cerrito. Then we went to watch Natalie (my co-worker) perform in Thoroughly Modern Millie at the Contra Costa Civic Theatre. What a great production! Natalie had told us about the show a while back, and since my Mom and I are totally Broadway Musical junkies – we couldn’t pass up the opportunity! For those of you who know the story, Natalie played Bun Foo! She was hilarious! Millie was played by Morgan Breedveld a student at UC Riverside. She was awesome as well! Check out the picture of us below:

Panda Mammy, you did awesome!!!! I’m so glad that we were able to see you perform. It was a pleasure meeting your parents and seeing Roy again, too! I can’t wait to watch you in your next production. ~ Panda Express
Panda Mammy, you did awesome!!!! I’m so glad that we were able to see you perform. It was a pleasure meeting your parents and seeing Roy again, too! I can’t wait to watch you in your next production. ~ Panda Express
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Wow!! How cool was this!! So fun! I have thought of you and mom, so much, during the Bye Bye Birdie performances! It closes this weekend and it's sooooooooooo good! I think I almost laughed my way out of my seat, last Saturday!!! I can't wait to go to NYC with you guys and I haven't stopped thinking about it. I will def. be speaking to Brynn about it. She arrives at LAX, Sat. night!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your friend, Natalie!!! :) deb