Below is a picture that I took of Macy and Nina. I was sad that I didn't get a picture of their whole family - but next time we hang out I will! Thanks again for coming out with us! We had a great time and you are welcome to join us anytime you'd like!!! It's always a pleasure :)
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Concert in the Grove
Last night we went to the Concert in the Grove in Clayton with our old neighbors, The Pacheco's (Jordan, Nina and Macy). During the Summer on every other Saturday - they provide a free concert by different bands in their local park. The band we saw last night was called "Mixed Nuts". They sang a variety of songs - and as we we're leaving they had a huge train and people singing the YMCA. We learned our lesson because the last time we went - everyone was drinking some beer/wine and eating dinner on the grass. We didn't realize that you are able to drink in public and didn't even think about dinner. So this time we order from Skipolini's, a local pizzeria in town, and bought some beers at the local liquor store. It was excellent - and their cheesy garlic bread appetizer was amazing, too!
Below is a picture that I took of Macy and Nina. I was sad that I didn't get a picture of their whole family - but next time we hang out I will! Thanks again for coming out with us! We had a great time and you are welcome to join us anytime you'd like!!! It's always a pleasure :)
Below is a picture that I took of Macy and Nina. I was sad that I didn't get a picture of their whole family - but next time we hang out I will! Thanks again for coming out with us! We had a great time and you are welcome to join us anytime you'd like!!! It's always a pleasure :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Target sells wine in juice boxes, and it's actually pretty good wine too! Just FYI, in case you want to bring some alcohol to a venue that is a little stricter. :)
ReplyDelete