Last night we had dinner with the Stojanovich's (our realtor and her family) at the House of Sake in Walnut Creek. They have been extremely generous to us - and we thank them for treating us to dinner again. With the exception of Dr. Nick's chopsticks looking like they had been eating by an animal, his bad wine and square bowl of sake - it was a great night. Will and I suggested to take them to Yogurtland afterwards... and they LOVED it. I was so happy! (I'm secretly hoping that they open a franchise in Clayton :D ) Anyways, we wanted to thank our friends very much for dinner. We can't wait to do it again - next up is our treat at Happy Roll Sushi in Concord! :)
I have to tell you - it's such a small world. While in the process of looking for a home we figured out that her husband is a chiropractor in the office that I go to weekly! I couldn't believe it! Anyways, they are such a great family and friends. Their son, Nico, is so cute! He specifically likes Will probably because he is a boy that will play with him! Practice makes perfect, right? ;)
I have to tell you - it's such a small world. While in the process of looking for a home we figured out that her husband is a chiropractor in the office that I go to weekly! I couldn't believe it! Anyways, they are such a great family and friends. Their son, Nico, is so cute! He specifically likes Will probably because he is a boy that will play with him! Practice makes perfect, right? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment