I never would have thought in a million years that I would ever see our house covered in snow. But who was I kidding... this morning Will and I woke up to this exact thing! My boss told me that the last time it snowed here was in the 1970's... so in that case, we may not ever see it snow again!
Anyhow, here are some pictures of our house all covered in snow. Maybe it will stick around so that we can have a real white Christmas? ;) Check out our Christmas lights, too! Will just put them up yesterday! We even have a little penguin to put out, too - but we decided to wait to do that till the weather calms down a bit.
PS: I can't help but think of my favorite movie of all time, "Father of the Bride", when the daughter is outside playing basketball and her Father comes outside to see what she is doing - and it starts to snow on them the night before her wedding. It's so perfect!!!
omg that makes me shiver looking at it! Do you know father of the bride is all filmed in Pasadena. :D I'll drive you to all the locations from the movie next time you're around. I love that movie too!!
ReplyDelete