Anyways, I wanted to leave you with a picture of Caleb James Tarbell. He is such a cutie and is so handsome! He didn’t cry once or even get fussy when we went out to lunch with Jeff and Karissa! Btw, it was great to see you Jeff, Karissa and Caleb! Maybe you can make a trip up to NorCal sometime soon? :)
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Father's Day
A few weeks ago Will and I had the opportunity to visit my family in OC (since our wedding) for Father’s Day. We had a nice time relaxing with my family. We were able to get some shopping time in with my Mom at Ann Taylor Loft (thank goodness for her discount), spend time with The Tarbell’s (We finally got to meet Caleb, YAY!), visit with my Bachan (grandma in Japanese), watch “The Hangover” (which is hilarious, btw), see my brother’s new store (http://thelegendarylotus.com), eat frozen yogurt (Bliss in Orange and Yogurtland in Tustin) and hang out with my family. We celebrated Father’s Day at “Back Home in Lahaina” in Manhatten Beach with my Bachan. I love Hawaiian food and every time we go there – it reminds me of the good local food in Hawai’i. I can’t wait to go back!
Anyways, I wanted to leave you with a picture of Caleb James Tarbell. He is such a cutie and is so handsome! He didn’t cry once or even get fussy when we went out to lunch with Jeff and Karissa! Btw, it was great to see you Jeff, Karissa and Caleb! Maybe you can make a trip up to NorCal sometime soon? :)
Anyways, I wanted to leave you with a picture of Caleb James Tarbell. He is such a cutie and is so handsome! He didn’t cry once or even get fussy when we went out to lunch with Jeff and Karissa! Btw, it was great to see you Jeff, Karissa and Caleb! Maybe you can make a trip up to NorCal sometime soon? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMGOSH!!! Father's Day sounded so perfect!!! and yummy Hawaiian food!! Plus? I checked out your brother's site? and WOW!! magic stuff!! Max would have LOVED this back in Jr. High!! He was VERY into doing magic shows for all the neighbors!! and last, but def. not least???? I live practically next door (not really - but you get my drift!) to the beautiful Tarbells and this is Caleb now???? GEEEEEEEEEEEZE I'm embarrassed that I haven't seen this sweet family since Christmas time!!! My how they grow and those baby blues!! yikes!! He is going to be a lady killer!!!!! Glad you had a great time visiting! love, deb :)
ReplyDeleteWe had such a good time with you guys. Caleb can't wait for Will to come back and play with him. Thanks again for making time to see us. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete